SP Foundry Global (SPFG), Star Pipe Products’ overseas manufacturing facility, is a diversified manufacturer that provides the casting, machining, assembly, and production of customized cast iron and ductile iron products.
SPFG is an integrated modern foundry with over 500,000 sq. ft of covered manufacturing area. Manufacturing in line with global standards, SPFG carries four 6-ton high efficiency induction melt furnaces, automated metal pouring systems, and automated sand processing systems.
SPFG is dedicated to creating manufacturing partnerships with clients, and it strives to be a world class provider of manufacturing services.
- 0.25 lbs to 900 lbs.
- Ductile Iron – ASTM A536 Grades: 65-45-12, 80-55-06.
- (1) DISAMATIC Model 2070 – 31”X37” flask, green sand automated index line.
- (1) DISAMATIC Model 2013B – 21”X26” flask, green sand automated index line.
- (1) Jolt & Squeeze – 49”X57” flask, green sand molding line.
- (10) Hot core machines
- (6) Cold core machines
Cleaning & Finishing
- (1) Axial shuttle mode shot blasting – 18-22 ton
- (1) Hanging type shot blasting machine – 1 ton
- Numerous Grinding Stations
Lab and Quality Assurance & Control
- Our fully equipped metal QC lab consists of C.S. Analyzer, Spectrometer, UTM.
- Several tests are performed in sand lab including AFS# testing, Moisture Testing, Permeability Checking, Shatter Index testing, MB Test.
- Metallurgist on site to check the chemical and physical properties.
- Our state-of-the-art Faro Arm allows easy verification of product quality.
Value Added Services
- Our large variety of machines including, 17 small CNC’s, 8 large CNC’s, HBM, SPM’s, Multi Spindle Drilling, Radial Drills and conventional lathes are available for finishing services.
- Painting/Coating – Alkyd Enamel painting, FBE coating, E-coating.
- Heat treating.
- Inventory services.
- Hot Forging
- Cold Forging
- Thread Rolling